You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|emojis.dat||2 years ago|
|loadurls.py||2 years ago|
|quotes.dat||2 years ago|
|requirements.txt||2 years ago|
|trixieanswer.py||2 years ago|
|trixiepost.py||2 years ago|
The Great and Powerful Trixie Lulabot for Mastodon! Absolutely required to be a part of your everyday instance timeline! Currently posting on: https://social.inex.rocks/@TrixieLulamoon
What she does:
- Posting random screenshots of her
- Answering on mentions and timeline pings
- Blessing your life
- Being useless
You are not cloning yet?
How to run
- Download screenshots URLs:
- To make a single post with a random screenshot, run
- To check the notifications and reply to new ones, run
emojis.datfile with emojis you want Trixie to use (she picks them randomly)!
- Don't forget to setup your bot account, get access tokens and establish the environment around it. I am not providing any instructions of how to do it, since all the steps are different and depend on what, where and how you want to run the bot.
- That's all!